Here is How to fix the overheating issue in Redmi 8A Pro?. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Redmi 8A Pro
- Redmi 8A Pro comes with a 6.22-inch display with a resolution of (720×1520) pixels
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB of the storage
- It packs a 13MP + 2MP dual-camera at the rear and 8MP front camera
- Lastly, it is powered by 5000mAh battery and runs on Android 9
What is the overheating problem in Redmi 8A Pro?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Redmi 8A Pro.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Redmi 8A Pro
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Redmi 8A Pro are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Redmi 8A Pro
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Redmi 8A Pro has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Redmi 8A Pro
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Redmi 8A Pro
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Redmi 8A Pro
Apps installed on your Redmi 8A Pro might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in Redmi 8A Pro
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue Redmi 8A Pro. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Redmi 8A Pro.
Ways to Fix overheating issue in Redmi 8A Pro
You can fix the overheating issue in Redmi 8A Pro by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Redmi 8A Pro: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Redmi 8A Pro and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Redmi 8A Pro.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Redmi 8A Pro may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.