Here is Redmi Note 7 Battery Draining fast issue fix. The phone comes with 4000mAh Battery but then too users are facing the problem. So here is the complete solution to the battery draining issue on your phone.
About Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 is powered by a 2.2GHz processor with 3GB of RAM.
- The internal storage of Redmi Note 7 is of 32GB of that can be 256GB via a microSD card.
- It has a touchscreen display of 6.30-inch with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels.
- For the rear camera, it has 48 + 5MP and 13 MP for the selfie camera.
- The is the phone is dual sim which runs on Android Oreo.
- Lastly, it is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Redmi Note 7
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Redmi Note 7has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause a high battery drain in your Redmi Note 7. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code that might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from a battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Read also – How to install LineageOS 16 on Redmi Note 7
How to Fix Redmi Note 7 Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Redmi Note 7 Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Redmi Note 7: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issues. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Redmi Note 7: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Redmi Note 7: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files that must be removed. To reset your Redmi Note 7 you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.