Here is How To Your Remove Google account from your Google Pixel 4? Delete Google Account from Google Pixel 4? How to clear Google user on Google Pixel 4? How to Erase Google User from Google Pixel 4?
In the article given below, we have explained thoroughly the way to remove Google Account from your Google Pixel 4. So follow the set of instructions carefully to erase Google Account from your device.
Google is an American company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The company owns the Android operating system, which is the world’s most popular smartphone OS.
What are the Uses of a Google Account in an Android Phone?
Google Account is a very valuable thing in your Android device. It is the lifeblood of your Google Pixel 4 from email to photos, payments, and, applications, Google is everywhere. Google has some fantastic services to offers its users and manages their phones efficiently. Moreover, whatever your reason is to remove the Google Account from your phone we’ll guide you to erase the account from your phone.
How To Remove Your Google Account from Google Pixel 4?
- First, Turn On your device
- Now Swipe Up to the apps menu
- Go to the settings to manage your current account
- Tap on the Accounts and backup option from the list
- After Selecting the Accounts option you’ll get access to all your Google Accounts on the device.
- Finally, make the decision to remove a particular Google account from your Phone.
- Confirm by choosing Remove Account Option.
- The Google Account is successfully removed from your Google Pixel 4.
Some More related articles:
- How To Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Factory Reset Google Pixel Phones
- Increase Performance in Android
- Wipe Cache Partition on Google-Pixel Phones
Any problem while performing this tutorial feel free to comment below. Follow our blog for more updates.