Here is How To Your Remove Google account from your LG K12+? Delete Google Account from LG K12+? How to clear Google user on LG K12+? How to Erase Google User from LG K12+?
In the article given below, we have explained thoroughly the way to remove Google Account from your LG K12+. So follow the set of instructions carefully to erase Google Account from your device.
Founded in Seoul in 1958 as GoldStar, LG Electronics today makes home appliances, mobiles, tablets, and televisions. LG launched its first Android smartphone in 2009, and its first Android tablet in 2011.
What are the Uses of a Google Account in an Android Phone?
Google Account is a very valuable thing in your Android device. It is the lifeblood of your LG K12+ from email to photos, payments, and, applications, Google is everywhere. Google has some fantastic services to offers its users and manages their phones efficiently. Moreover, whatever your reason is to remove the Google Account from your phone we’ll guide you to erase the account from your phone.
How To Remove Your Google Account from LG K12+?
- First, Turn On your device
- Now Swipe Up to the apps menu
- Go to the settings to manage your current account
- Tap on the Accounts and backup option from the list
- After Selecting the Accounts option you’ll get access to all your Google Accounts on the device.
- Finally, make the decision to remove a particular Google account from your Phone.
- Confirm by choosing Remove Account Option.
- The Google Account is successfully removed from your LG K12+.
Some More related articles:
- How To Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Factory Reset LG Phones
- Increase Performance in Android
- Wipe Cache Partition on LG Phones
Any problem while performing this tutorial feel free to comment below. Follow our blog for more updates.