Here is How To Your Remove Google Account from Nokia 3.4? How to clear Google user on Nokia 3.4? Delete Google account from your Nokia 3.4? How to Erase Google User from Nokia 3.4?
In the article given below, we have explained thoroughly the way to remove Google Account from your Nokia 3.4. So follow the set of instructions carefully to erase Google Account from your device.
Nokia used to be one of the world’s biggest mobile phone manufacturers but it fell behind with the advent of iPhone and Android smartphones. In 2014, Nokia’s Devices and Services division was sold to Microsoft.
What are the Uses of a Google Account in an Android Phone?
Google Account is a very valuable thing in your Android device. It is the lifeblood of your Nokia 3.4 from email to photos, payments, and, applications, Google is everywhere. Google has some fantastic services to offers its users and manages their phones efficiently. Moreover, whatever your reason is to remove the Google Account from your phone we’ll guide you to erase the account from your phone.
How To Remove Your Google Account from Nokia 3.4?
- First, Turn On your device
- Now Swipe Up to the apps menu
- Go to the settings to manage your current account
- Tap on the Accounts and backup option from the list
- After Selecting the Accounts option you’ll get access to all your Google Accounts on the device.
- Finally, make the decision to remove a particular Google account from your Phone.
- Confirm by choosing Remove Account Option.
- The Google Account is successfully removed from your Nokia 3.4.
Some More related articles:
- How To Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Factory Reset Honor Phones
- Increase Performance in Android
- Wipe Cache Partition on Honor Phones
Any problem while performing this tutorial feel free to comment below. Follow our blog for more updates.