Here is How To Your Remove Google Account from OnePlus 8 Lite? How to clear Google user on OnePlus 8 Lite? Delete Google account from your OnePlus 8 Lite? How to Erase Google User from OnePlus 8 Lite?
In the article given below, we have explained thoroughly the way to remove Google Account from your OnePlus 8 Lite. So follow the set of instructions carefully to erase Google Account from your device.
OnePlus is a Shenzhen-based start-up and producer of smartphones founded in December 2013. The company’s claim to fame is its bid to offer flagship-level specs in its smartphones, at affordable prices.
What are the Uses of a Google Account in an Android Phone?
Google Account is a very valuable thing in your Android device. It is the lifeblood of your OnePlus 8 Lite from email to photos, payments, and, applications, Google is everywhere. Google has some fantastic services to offers its users and manages their phones efficiently. Moreover, whatever your reason is to remove the Google Account from your phone we’ll guide you to erase the account from your phone.
How To Remove Your Google Account from OnePlus 8 Lite?
- First, Turn On your device
- Now Swipe Up to the apps menu
- Go to the settings to manage your current account
- Tap on the Accounts and backup option from the list
- After Selecting the Accounts option you’ll get access to all your Google Accounts on the device.
- Finally, make the decision to remove a particular Google account from your Phone.
- Confirm by choosing Remove Account Option.
- The Google Account is successfully removed from your OnePlus 8 Lite.
Some More related articles:
- How To Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Factory Reset OnePlus Phones
- Increase Performance in Android
- Wipe Cache Partition on OnePlus Phones
Any problem while performing this tutorial feel free to comment below. Follow our blog for more updates.