Here is How To Your Delete Google Account from Realme X50 5G Master Edition? How to clear Google user on Realme X50 5G Master Edition? Remove Google account from your Realme X50 5G Master Edition? How to Erase Google User from Realme X50 5G Master Edition?
In the article given below, we have explained thoroughly the way to remove Google Account from your Realme X50 5G Master Edition. So follow the set of instructions carefully to erase Google Account from your device.
Realme is an offshoot of the Chinese brand Oppo and aims to provide smartphones under Rs. 20,000 for the “young people around the world.” It is led by former Oppo Global VP Sky Li and was launched in May 2018.
What are the Uses of a Google Account in an Android Phone?
Google Account is a very valuable thing in your Android device. It is the lifeblood of your Realme X50 5G Master Edition from email to photos, payments, and, applications, Google is everywhere. Google has some fantastic services to offers its users and manages their phones efficiently. Moreover, whatever your reason is to remove the Google Account from your phone we’ll guide you to erase the account from your phone.
How To Remove Your Google Account from Realme X50 5G Master Edition?
- First, Turn On your device
- Now Swipe Up to the apps menu
- Go to the settings to manage your current account
- Tap on the Accounts and backup option from the list
- After Selecting the Accounts option you’ll get access to all your Google Accounts on the device.
- Finally, make the decision to remove a particular Google account from your Phone.
- Confirm by choosing Remove Account Option.
- The Google Account is successfully removed from your Realme X50 5G Master Edition.
Some More related articles:
- How To Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Factory Reset Realme Phones
- Increase Performance in Android
- Wipe Cache Partition on Realme Phones
Any problem while performing this tutorial feel free to comment below. Follow our blog for more updates.