Here is How To Your Delete Google Account from Samsung Galaxy S9? How to clear Google user on Samsung Galaxy S9? Remove Google account from your Samsung Galaxy S9? How to Erase Google user from Samsung Galaxy S9?
In the article given below, we have explained thoroughly the way to remove Google Account from your Samsung Galaxy S9. So follow the set of instructions carefully to erase Google Account from your device.
Founded back in 1969 as Samsung Electric Industries, Suwon, South Korea-headquartered Samsung Electronics today makes everything from televisions to semiconductors. It released its first Android smartphone in 2009 and can be credited with the launch of the first Android tablet back in 2010.
What are the Uses of a Google Account in an Android Phone?
Google Account is a very valuable thing in your Android device. It is the lifeblood of your Samsung Galaxy S9 from email to photos, payments, and, applications, Google is everywhere. Google has some fantastic services to offers its users and manages their phones efficiently. Moreover, whatever your reason is to remove the Google Account from your phone we’ll guide you to erase the account from your phone.
How To Remove Your Google Account from Samsung Galaxy S9?
- First, Turn On your device
- Now Swipe Up to the apps menu
- Go to the settings to manage your current account
- Tap on the Accounts and backup option from the list
- After Selecting the Accounts option you’ll get access to all your Google Accounts on the device.
- Finally, make the decision to remove a particular Google account from your Phone.
- Confirm by choosing Remove Account Option.
- The Google Account is successfully removed from your Samsung Galaxy S9.
Some More related articles:
- How To Hard Reset Samsung Phones
- Factory Reset Samsung Phones
- Take a Screenshot on Samsung Phones
- Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Phones
Any problem while performing this tutorial feel free to comment below. Follow our blog for more updates.