Here is the Best Samsung Galaxy A21s Auto Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Samsung Galaxy A21s comes with a 6.50-inch display with a resolution of (720×1600) pixels.
- It packs a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad camera at the rear and 13MP front camera.
- The phone is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor with 3GB and 32GB of the storage.
- Lastly, it packs a 5000mAh battery and runs on Android 10.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Also, Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Truecaller is the best paid Samsung Galaxy A21s Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy A21s
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy A21s is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can Download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions for the App Free and Trial.