Here is the Complete Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Draining Fast issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
About Samsung Galaxy A50
- Samsung Galaxy A50 is another flagship phone by Samsung which is specially designed for performance lovers.
- It comes with a 6.4 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- This device is powered by Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor with 4 GB of RAM with 64GB storage.
- The graphics are powered by Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
- When it comes to the camera it has 25MP + 5MP + 8MP camera for the rear and 24MP front camera.
- Lastly, Samsung Galaxy A50 is powered by a 4000 mAh non-removable battery.
What is the Battery Draining problem in Samsung Galaxy A50
- Battery drain means the device is drained of electric charge or discharged.
- Dealing with such a problem can be a pain for any mobile phone user.
- The common cause of battery draining problem in your Samsung Galaxy A50 can be poorly optimized applications.
- There are some common ways to fix this problem which are discussed below.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Samsung Galaxy A50
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Samsung Galaxy A50 has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Samsung Galaxy A50. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery In Samsung Galaxy A50: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Ways to Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Draining fast problem
Here are some Common ways to Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Samsung Galaxy A50: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Samsung Galaxy A50: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Samsung Galaxy A50: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Samsung Galaxy A50 you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
- Replace if Battery is old or damaged: If your phone is old then it is obvious to say that your phone’s battery is dying because of natural death. Furthermore, the manufacturers claim their battery can perform well for 1000 charges. So purchasing a phone with a removable battery can be an advantage as you can replace them easily.
- Samsung Galaxy A50 Overheating problem fix
- Samsung Galaxy A50 Call Recorder to record calls automatically