Here is Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Battery Draining fast issue fix. The phone comes with 4000mAh Battery but then too users are facing the problem. So here is the complete solution to the battery draining issue on your phone.
About Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G comes with a 6.70-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
- The phone packs a 48MP + 5MP + 8MP triple camera at the rear and 32MP camera at the front.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of the storage.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android 9 Pie with a battery capacity of 4500mAh.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Samsung Galaxy A90 5G has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause a high battery drain in your Samsung Galaxy A90 5G. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code that might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from a battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Samsung Galaxy A90 5G: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issues. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Samsung Galaxy A90 5G: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Samsung Galaxy A90 5G: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files that must be removed. To reset your Samsung Galaxy A90 5G you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.