Here is the Best Samsung Galaxy M11 Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Samsung Galaxy M11
- Samsung Galaxy M11 comes with a 6.40-inch display with a resolution of (720×1560) pixels.
- It packs a 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple camera at the rear and 8MP camera at the front.
- The phone is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
- Lastly, it runs on Android and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Samsung Galaxy M11
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy M11
- Truecaller is the best-paid Samsung Galaxy M11 Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy M11
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy M11 is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.