Here is How to fix the overheating issue in Samsung Galaxy M11. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Samsung Galaxy M11
- Samsung Galaxy M11 comes with a 6.40-inch display with a resolution of (720×1560) pixels.
- It packs a 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple camera at the rear and 8MP camera at the front.
- The phone is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
- Lastly, it runs on Android and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
What is the overheating problem in Samsung Galaxy M11?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Samsung Galaxy M11.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Samsung Galaxy M11
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Samsung Galaxy M11 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Samsung Galaxy M11
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Samsung Galaxy M11 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Samsung Galaxy M11
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Samsung Galaxy M11
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Samsung Galaxy M11
Apps installed on your Samsung Galaxy M11 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in Samsung Galaxy M11
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue Samsung Galaxy M11. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Samsung Galaxy M11.
Ways to Fix overheating issue in Samsung Galaxy M11
You can fix the overheating issue in Samsung Galaxy M11 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Samsung Galaxy M11: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Samsung Galaxy M11 and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Samsung Galaxy M11.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Samsung Galaxy M11 may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.