Here is the complete solution to Samsung Galaxy M21 Overheating Problem. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Samsung Galaxy M21
- Samsung Galaxy M21 comes with a 6.4 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- It is powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9611 processor with 4GB RAM and 64 GB of the storage.
- It packs a 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP quad-camera at the rear and 20 MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, it is powered by a 6000 mAh battery and runs on Android 10.
What is the overheating problem in Samsung Galaxy M21?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Samsung Galaxy M21.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Samsung Galaxy M21
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Samsung Galaxy M21 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Samsung Galaxy M21
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Samsung Galaxy M21 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Samsung Galaxy M21
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Samsung Galaxy M21
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Samsung Galaxy M21
Apps installed on your Samsung Galaxy M21 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in Samsung Galaxy M21
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue Samsung Galaxy M21. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Samsung Galaxy M21.
Ways to Fix overheating issue in Samsung Galaxy M21
You can fix the overheating issue in Samsung Galaxy M21 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Samsung Galaxy M21: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Samsung Galaxy M21 and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Samsung Galaxy M21.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Samsung Galaxy M21 may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy M21 Call Recorder [Automatic]