Here is the Best Samsung Galaxy M51 Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Samsung Galaxy M51
- The Samsung Galaxy M51 is a mid-range smartphone from Samsung, and it brings various improvements over the Galaxy M40, which was launched in mid-2019.
- It features a 6.7-inch sAMOLED Plus Infinity-O display with Full HD resolution and an side-mounted fingerprint reader.
- The phone has a 64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP Quad-camera setup at the rear and a 32MP front-facing camera.
- The device is powered by 6GB and 8GB RAM variants, with 128GB internal storage option.
- It at the launch and will be equipped with a Snapdragon 730G processor.
- There will also be a microSD card slot along with a dual-SIM card slot, Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
- Lastly, the phone is powered by a 7000mAh battery and 25W fast charging support and runs Android 10-based One UI 2.0 software.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- 6 GB RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 7000 mAh battery
- Quad (64+12+5+5) MP Rear, 32 MP Front Camera
- 6.7 inches (17.02 cm)
- Dual, Nano-Nano SIM
- Android v10 (Q)
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over a Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Samsung Galaxy M51
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting-based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for:
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy M51
- Truecaller is the best-paid Samsung Galaxy M51 Call recorder that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller on your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy M51
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy M51 is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes, and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.