Here is How to fix the overheating issue in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
What is the overheating problem in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amount in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
About Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus comes with a 6.80-inch display with a resolution of 1440×3040 pixels.
- The phone is powered by Samsung Exynos 9825 processor with 12GB RAM and 256GB of the storage.
- It has a 12MP + 16MP + 12MP + 0.3MP quad camera at the rear and 10MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, it has a Battery capacity of 4300mAh
Common reasons for heating of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Apps installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
How to Fix Heating issue in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus?
You can fix the heating issue in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.