Here is the fix for the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro overheating problem
. There are some common methods to fix these issues which are discussed below.
About Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro
- Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro comes with a 6.30-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
- It is powered by the Samsung Exynos 9611 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
- The phone packs a 25MP + 8MP dual-camera at the rear and 13MP front camera.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android Pie with a battery capacity of 4050mAh.
Common reasons for heating of Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro are,
- Hardware components
2.Gaming for Long Period
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed
of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro.
How to Fix Heating issue in Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro?
You can fix the heating issue in Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro by following the common ways below,
- Use Junk Cleaner: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro and decrease heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
Any other issue or not satisfied with the answer then get things started by
Asking a Question