Here is the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
The display of the smartphone is a Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen which is sized 7.6 inches. The resolution of the display is 1768 x 2208 pixels and the Cover display: 6.2 inches, Super AMOLED, 816 x 2268 pixels (25:9). The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh + Fast charging 25W + Fast wireless charging 11W + Reverse wireless charging 4.5W. The smartphone is available in various colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, and Phantom Green. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G is packed with 12 GB RAM with 256 GB and 512 GB internal storage. The device is packed with 12 MP (wide) + 12 MP (telephoto) + 12 MP (ultrawide) on the rear side while on the front there is a single camera, 16 MP (wide). Cover camera: 10 MP (wide).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- 12 GB RAM
- 256 GB internal storage
- 4400 mAh battery
- Triple (12+12+12) MP Rear, Dual (10+4) MP Front Camera
- 7.6 inches (19.3 cm)
- Dual, Nano-eSIM SIM
- Android v11
What Is The Overheating Problem in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
The common reasons for arising a heating problem in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 are, 1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps Apps installed on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
7. Overcharging If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Overheating Problem
You can fix the heating issue in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.
- How To Unlock Bootloader in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3? [OEM Unlock]
- How To Install Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3? [Guide]