Here is the Teclast F7 Plus Boot from the USB guide for Windows and all Linux Distros. Teclast F7 Plus BIOS keys are provided here to enter into BIOS.
What is Boot from USB?
- It is a process of starting a Computer operating system from the USB drive.
- Booting from USB enables us to get booting information in a USB rather than using a hard disk or the CD drive.
- All new operating systems support to boot from USB in Teclast F7 Plus.
About Teclast F7 Plus
- Teclast F7 Plus comes with a 14-inches display with a resolution of 1920 by 1020 pixels.
- It is powered by the Intel Celeron N4100 processor with 8GB of DDR4 2133Mhz RAM and 128GB SATA3 SSD.
- Lastly, Windows 10 Home is pre-installed.
Advantages of Booting from USB?
There are many advantages of Booting from USB over other booting options such as DVD and other which are discussed below,
- No need to purchase any blank CD and you can fill your own stuff along with the ISO file.
- USB Drives are reusable
- Faster read and write than CD
- Very convenient and portable
Disadvantages of Booting from USB
- Booting from USB is depended on the Hardware such as BIOS, motherboard and flash drive model as it may be working with one computer and refuses to another.
- CD has wider support and USB boot functionality is not available for may operating systems.
Ways to Boot From USB in Teclast F7 Plus
1. Teclast F7 Plus USB using Rufus
- After installing Rufus simply select the ISO file from the file manager and accept all settings when the popup window appears.
- Select MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI and If your laptop has UEFI bios then select the other two options.
- For the Filesystem select NTFS option and select if your PC has UEFI bios then select FAT32.
- The default Cluster size option should be selected.
- Make sure all three options including Quick Format, Create a Bootable disk using and Create extended labels and icon files are selected.
- Finally, start the process and this software will automatically format and create bootable USB flash drive.
2. Teclast F7 Plus Boot from USB using Unetbootin
UNetbootin enables you to create a bootable USB drive for Live operating system for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions. To create a Bootable Live USB drive follow the instructions below,
- UNetbootin installs the Linux Distros ISO files for you if you want to use your own downloaded ISO file then follow instructions below,
- To use already downloaded ISO file select the disk image option and provide the location of the file by clicking “…”.
- After selecting the Linux Distribution or ISO file Format your USB drive as FAT32.
- Target the USB drive on yourTeclast F7 Plus and click on OK.
- The process will automatically start and in case the installation doesn’t complete you can reformat USB as FAT32.
3. By using Universal USB Installer
- Using the Universal USB Installer is the easiest way to create a live Linux USB or bootable USB.
- All you need to do is selecting the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, finally, Click Install.
- The process will automatically start and you will receive a ready bootable USB Flash Drive.
Change boot-order to boot from USB in Teclast F7 Plus
- Turn your Teclast F7 Plus off
- Now connect the bootable USB stick to the port.
- To enter into BIOS enter F7 BIOS key repeatedly to enter into BIOS.
- Under Boot menu move USB drive to the top of the list.
- Finally, Save and Exit, Reboot your Laptop
Read also –
- How to install Windows 7 on Teclast F7 Plus from USB
- Common Teclast F7 Pro Problems and their Solutions
- How to install Ubuntu on Teclast F7 Plus from USB
- How to install Kali Linux on Teclast F7 Plus from USB
Discuss any problem on Infofuge and start by