So you have rooted your Huawei Mate 30 Pro and want your device unrooted back. Don’t worry we will show you the complete steps to unroot your Huawei Mate 30 Pro, you can follow one of the five methods listed below.
About Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 990 Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 + 2×2.09 GHz Cortex-A76 + 4×1.86 GHz Cortex-A55) processor. The smartphone comes with a 6.53 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen and 1176 x 2400 pixels resolution.
The rear camera consists of a 40 MP (wide) + 8 MP (telephoto) 3x optical zoom + 40 MP (ultrawide) + 3D TOF camera lenses.
The front camera has a 32 MP (wide) + 3D TOF camera sensor. The phone’s sensors include Face ID, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, and compass.
The smartphone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery + Fast battery charging 40W + Fast wireless charging. Lastly, it runs on Android 10.
Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 990 Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 + 2×2.09 GHz Cortex-A76 + 4×1.86 GHz Cortex-A55)
RAM: 8 GB
Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB
Display: 6.53 inches
Camera: 40 MP (wide) + 8 MP (telephoto) 3x optical zoom + 40 MP (ultrawide) + 3D TOF camera
Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery + Fast battery charging 40W + Fast wireless charging 27W + Power bank/Reverse wireless charging
Why To Unroot?
After rooting the smartphone your phone can become unstable, you may face some issues such as performance errors, lagging, banking not working, and some other issues. You can fix such issues by simply unrooting the device.
Advantages of Rooting your Android phone
Once you root your device there are some amazing things that unlock within your phone. It’s like giving your phone some kind of a superpower to perform anything it desires. There is some kind of desire which made you think of rooting your handset and it must be listed below.
1. Installing Custom ROMs: You can start installing a custom ROM or Kernel. it is the main reason why people try to root their Android smartphones. They are typically more enhanced than our stock ROM or the ROM provided by our phone’s manufacturer. Custom ROMs offer several performance fixes, a good user interface, and several customization tweaks to your system.
2. Ad-block for all apps is now possible: Pop-ups are considered a regular problem in most games and apps, but no one on the stock ROM is taking care of them. It often gets very complicated to stop all kinds of ads on our smartphone whereas on a rooted device it is very easy.
3. Easily install any app: Installing incompatible apps is now possible, root gives access to all the apps you can find. You get several bonuses such as updating the OS before it launches in the market. Also, there are some apps that can’t be uninstalled easily but with root, you can easily uninstall any app on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
4. More battery life and speed: You get more battery life Greenify to close useless applications automatically, effectively improving your device performance. The app needs root permission to unlock so rooting Android helps the smartphone to unlock its full potential.
6. Create full backups: Apps like Titanium will entirely back up your rooted device. The app only works on rooted Android devices.
Advantages of Unrooting the device
- Once you Unroot your Huawei Mate 30 Pro, you can start using Banking Apps.
- The warranty of your phone will be back
- All the Google Apps will start working without any issue.
- You can now receive OTA Updates.
- Make sure your Android device has a good Internet connection.
- Fully charge your phone.
- Some methods require a PC, so you must have a PC / Laptop with you.
- Use only the original USB cable to connect your phone to the PC.
- This guide is only for the Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone. So please don’t try these methods on other android phones.
Warning: The Unrooting process is almost the same for every smartphone. So all the tutorials/ guides shown in this blog are not tested for each and every smartphone.
Infofuge.com is not responsible for loss and damage to your smartphone. Try these methods at your own risk!
Unroot Huawei Mate 30 Pro By Magisk: METHOD 1
- First, make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Now open the Magisk App from the app screen.
- Tap on the “Uninstall” button, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you will get a pop-up dialog box, select the “Complete Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a few minutes
- That’s it 🙂 You have successfully unrooted your Huawei Mate 30 Pro android phone.
Unroot Huawei Mate 30 Pro By SuperSU: METHOD 2
- First Open the SuperSU app from the app screen.
- Now Go to Settings.
- Select the Full unroot option.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Your Huawei Mate 30 Pro will reboot.
- And Congrats 🙂 You have completed the Unrooting process.
Unroot Huawei Mate 30 Pro With KingoRoot App: METHOD 3
- Check to see if your phone has a good Internet connection.
- KingoRoot App may be downloaded and installed.
- From the app screen, open the “SuperUser App.”
- You must now download and install the most recent version of Kingo SuperUser.
- After that, touch on the three dots at the upper right of the Kingo SuperUser App.
- Choose “Remove Root” from the drop-down menu.
- Wait for the process completes, and then your Huawei Mate 30 Pro will Reboot.
- You have successfully unrooted the Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone.
Unroot Huawei Mate 30 Pro Using PC: METHOD 4
- First Download KingoRoot PC software and Install it.
- Connect Huawei Mate 30 Pro to PC/ Laptop using a genuine USB cable.
- Double click on the KingoRoot application to launch it.
- Now select the “Remove Root” option.
- The process may take around take 3 to 5 minutes to complete. Please do not remove the USB cable to let the process complete successfully.
- Once the process completes, you will see this message “Remove ROOT Succeeded!”.
- That’s it 🙂 You have successfully Removed Root from your android device.
Unroot Huawei Mate 30 Pro Via KingRoot App: METHOD 5
- First, Download KingRoot App on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro phone.
- And Install It
- Now open the app, Tap on the “Setting” option.
- Tap on the “Uninstall Kingroot” button.
- Now you will get a popup dialog tap on “Continue.”
- That’s it. You have unrooted your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to you if there is any query regarding this guide, feel free to comment down below.