Here is the Best Call Recorder for Vivo S1 Pro for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Vivo S1 Pro
- Vivo S1 Pro is another flagship phone by Vivo which is specially designed for performance lovers.
- It comes with a display of a 6.39-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- This device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 with 6 GB RAM and a storage of 128GB.
- When it comes to the camera it has 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel for the rear and 32 MP for the front.
- Lastly, Vivo S1 Pro is powered by a 3700mAh battery.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Vivo S1 Pro
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Lastly, For Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Vivo S1 Pro
- Truecaller is the best paid Vivo S1 Pro Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Vivo S1 Pro
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Vivo S1 Pro is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.
Read also –
- Complete Vivo S1 Pro Overheating problem Fix
- Complete Vivo S1 Pro Battery Draining issue Fix
- How to connect Vivo S1 Pro with TV to watch movies