Here is the complete Vivo V19 Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Vivo V19
- Vivo V19 comes with a 6.44-inch display with a resolution of (1080×2400) pixels.
- It packs a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad camera at the rear and 32MP front camera.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of the storage.
- Lastly, the phone is powered by 4500mAh battery and runs on Android 10.
What is the overheating problem in Vivo V19?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Vivo V19.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Vivo V19
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Vivo V19 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Vivo V19
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Vivo V19 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Vivo V19
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Vivo V19
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Vivo V19
Apps installed on your Vivo V19 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in Vivo V19
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue in Realme 2 Pro. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Vivo V19.
Ways to Fix the overheating issue in Vivo V19?
You can fix the overheating issue in Vivo V19 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Vivo V19 : Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Vivo V19 and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Vivo V19.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Vivo V19 may be suffering from malware resulting in overheating problems in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.