Here is the Vivo X80 5G Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Vivo X80 5G
Processor: MediaTek Density 9000
RAM: 8 GB, 12 GB
Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
Display: 6.78 inches
Camera: Triple Camera
Battery: Li-Po 4500 mAh
The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset Octa-core processor. The resolution of the display is 1080 x 2400 pixels and the display size is 6.78 inches AMOLED. It is packed with 8 GB and 12 GB RAM. Lastly, it is fueled with a 4500 battery + Fast charging 80W + Reverse charging.
What Is The Overheating Problem in Vivo X80 5G?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Vivo X80 5G.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in Vivo X80 5G
The common reasons for arising a heating problem in Vivo X80 5G are
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for a Long Period: Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Vivo X80 5G has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content: Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings: The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps Apps installed on your Vivo X80 5G might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Vivo X80 5G.
7. Overcharging If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Vivo X80 5G Overheating Problem
You can fix the heating issue in Vivo X80 5G by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Vivo X80 5G: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Vivo X80 5G and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Vivo X80 5G.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Vivo X80 5G may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Vivo X80 5G. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.