Here is the Best Vivo Y30 Auto Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Vivo Y30
- It comes with a 6.47-inch display with a resolution of (720×1560) pixels.
- The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of the storage.
- It packs a 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad camera at the rear and 8MP front camera.
- Lastly, it is powered by 5000mAh battery and runs on Android 10.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Vivo Y30
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Also, Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Vivo Y30
- Truecaller is the best paid Vivo Y30 Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Vivo Y30
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Vivo Y30 is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes, and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.