Here is the Vivo Y83 Running Slow or sluggish problem fix. Many users on Infofuge have asked about a solution to this problem. So here are some ways by which you can fix this running slow or low-performance issue with your phone.
About Vivo Y83
- Vivo Y83 has a 6.22 inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels
- The phone is powered by an Octa-core 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor with 4 GB of RAM
- It has connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared, USB Type-C, FM, 3G and 4G network.
- It has a main dual camera of 13 MP and a selfie camera of 8MP.
- Lastly, it has a 3260 mAh non-removable battery.
Why your Vivo Y83 is running slow?
There are some common reasons for lagging or creating running slow problem in your device which is discussed below,
- Background Applications: It is obvious to say that background apps slow the device and you might have heard about this cause. These apps require more RAM, CPU, and Graphics and the limited resources get frustrated due to this.
- Storage is Full: If you have accumulated so many apps in your device then it’s not good for your phone’s performance. Even your phone may remind you with notifications such as “Storage is full”.
- Memory Failure: As your Vivo Y83 Battery’s efficiency can reduce over time the RAM of your phone can also suffer from the effect of time. Furthermore, the flash memories are graded with the write cycles and a chip can last for between 5 to 10 years.
- Aged Battery: Battery capacity failure is very common which can be in two to three years after purchase. The aged battery is not able to provide a proper current and stable voltage which is bad for performance.
- Apps are demanding more: As the apps get updated on Android and iOS they demand more consumption. which our old phones are not able to afford. For instance, an old phone with a 1GB of RAM can’t afford new Android version Oreo.
- Wrong Perceptions: There might be some wrong perceptions regarding our phone’s performance. It is because we have been continuously told about the performance of our device and we also compare them with new phones. Lastly, smartphones can lose their performance over time as the hardware components have a lifespan.
Instructions to Fix Vivo Y83 running slow or lagging problem
Here are some Fixes for the Running slow or Lagging issue with Vivo Y83,
- Free Up Some Space: Your device needs room to breathe in order to operate smoothly. If your device is out of storage it will result in lagging so Take a look at the phone storage under settings in your phone. if it needs to free some space then take action.
- Restart Your Device: Restarting can also eliminate this problem. It will clear the cache and all unnecessary background processes will be stopped.
- Update Software: Is there any notification for software update then don’t ignore it. The update may include bug fixes which will increase the performance of your Vivo Y83.
- Root your Device: After being a superuser of your device you can do all the amazing things to speed up your phone. Rooting enables to install custom ROMs and even to overclock the processor and RAM of your device.
- Factory Reset your device: If nothing is working with your smartphone and all you can do is Factory Resetting your Vivo Y83. Before you start with the process create a backup of your all data and charge your device. Finally, after erasing all the data reboot your device.