Here is the Vivo Y95 heating problem fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Vivo Y95
- Vivo Y95 is powered by a 1.9GHz octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
- It comes with a 6.22-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
- For the camera, it has a camera of 13+2MP for the rear and 20MP selfie camera.
- Lastly, it has a battery of 4030mAh.
What is the overheating problem in Vivo Y95
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Vivo Y95.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for arising a heating problem in Vivo Y95
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Vivo Y95 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Vivo Y95 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Vivo Y95 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Vivo Y95.
Instructions to Fix a heating problem in Vivo Y95
You can fix the heating issue in Vivo Y95 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Vivo Y95: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Vivo Y95 and decrease heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in Vivo Y95.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Vivo Y95 may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.