Here is the complete Surface Pro 6 overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Surface Pro 6 then follow this post.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is known as a 2-in-1 Laptop with a strong performance.
- Also, for its Battery performance which lasts for 9 hours and 20 minutes on continuous web surfing.
- Although, the laptop is costly the cost is for Keyboard and pencil, 256GB version costs around $1,428.
- So the pros of purchasing this Laptop is an amazing battery, performance, comfortable keyboard and smooth design.
- Lastly, there is a con of Surface Pro 6 that USB-C/Thunderbolt ports are not supported.
Any Problem with your Microsoft Surface Pro 6 then you can get a Fix at Infofuge Community Join Infofuge Community
What is the overheating problem on Surface Pro 6?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Microsoft Surface Pro 6.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why overheating can be caused in Surface Pro 6?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Surface Pro 6.
- The operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Surface Pro 6.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
How to Fix the overheating issue in Surface Pro 6?
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Surface Pro 6: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Surface Pro 6 is overheating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Surface Pro 6 in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Surface Pro 6 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Surface Pro 6 has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Surface Pro 6. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in Surface Pro 6: Microsoft provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Surface Pro 6 – Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad Online
- Ultra-Portable: Slim, compact, and lightweight enabling you to secure your speculation any place you go
- Ergonomic Comfort: Doubles as an ergonomic remain with two flexible tallness settings
- Optimized for Laptop Carrying: The amazing multi-directional metal work furnishes your workstation with a wear-opposing and stable PC conveying surface.
- Ultra-Quiet Fans: Three ultra-calm fans make a commotion free condition for you
- Extra USB Ports: Extra USB port and power switch configuration take into consideration associating more USB gadgets. Warm Tips: The bundled link is USB to USB association. Type C association gadgets need to set up a Type C to the USB connector.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Running Slow Problem [Solved]
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Screen Flickering Problem [Solved]
- How to install Linux Mint on Surface Pro 6 from USB
- Surface Pro 6 won’t charge, the cord seems fine
- How to install Windows 7 on Surface Pro 6 from USB
- How to overclock Surface Pro 6’s processor
- Complete Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Fan Noise Problem fix