Here is How To Wipe Cache Partition on HTC Desire 601 dual-SIM? follow the step-by-step instructions provided on this page to clean the cache of your phone. After performing this process on your device your phone will work faster and smoother.
Founded in 1997 as a laptop manufacturer, Taiwan-based HTC soon began making smartphones based on Windows Mobile and Brew. It released the first commercial Android smartphone, the HTC Dream, in 2008, and is today a manufacturer of both Android and Windows-based smartphones.
What is Wipe Cache Partition?
This operation will remove junk files from your phone. After performing this process you will receive a quicker and refreshed device. Wiping cache is the best way to optimize your device. So if your phone is suffering from lagging or performing slow then you should definitely try to wipe the cache partition to help your device work smoother. However, this method is really very safe and it will not affect your personal files, it only removes temporary cache files. Furthermore, it can also help in solving some other issues such as overheating and battery draining problems in your phone.
How To Detect The Need To Wipe Cache Partition?
It is very simple to detect the need for cache clean on your device. Most users find their phones performing slow while watching movies/videos, playing games. The problem is very common with older models as newer apps consume require intensive usage of RAM and processors. Although lagging can also be caused by a badly designed app that’s another topic or issue. However, the easiest way to remove junk files and optimize your phone is by wiping cache partition from your device.
Instructions To Wipe Cache Partition on HTC Desire 601 dual-SIM
- First, power off your device
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button while powering the phone on.
Continue to hold the VOLUME DOWN button until the Bootloader screen is displayed.
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button until Recovery is selected. Press the POWER button to select.
The phone will appear to reboot and the screen will appear black for 15-30 seconds. When the recovery screen is displayed, follow these steps:
- Hold the VOLUME UP button and then press and release POWER.
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button repeatedly until the Wipe cache partition option is highlighted on the screen.
- Now press the POWER button to select.
- Press the VOLUME UP button repeatedly after the process completes
- Now To Reboot your phone press the POWER button to select reboot system.
- The phone will reboot normally.
Finally, You may have wiped out the cache partition of your phone. Now you will notice that your phone will perform better, using multiple apps will be fun, and it’ll be restarted very quickly.
If you liked this post then please comment, share and subscribe to this blog.