Here is the Xiaomi 11T Pro Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Xiaomi 11T Pro
The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor and Adreno 660 GPU. The smartphone comes with a 6.67 inches and 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
The rear camera consists of a triple-camera comprising a 108 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (telephoto macro). On the front, there is a 16 MP (wide).
Lastly, the phone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 120W.
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
|6.67 inches (16.94 cms)
|Single (16 MP, f/2.45, Wide Angle Camera(3″ sensor size, 1 m pixel size))
|Triple (108 MP, f/1.75, Wide Angle Camera + 8 MP, f/2.2, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera(4.0″ sensor size, 1.12µm pixel size) + 5 MP, f/2.4 Camera(50 mm focal length, 5.0″ sensor size, 1.12µm pixel size))
- How To Root Xiaomi 11T Pro? [With 6 Easy Methods]
- 13 Best Custom ROMs for XIaomi 11T Pro [List Updated]
What is The Overheating Problem in Xiaomi 11T Pro?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Xiaomi 11T Pro.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common Reasons for The Heating Issue in Xiaomi 11T Pro
The common reasons for arising a heating problem in Xiaomi 11T Pro are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Xiaomi 11T Pro has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Xiaomi 11T Pro might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Xiaomi 11T Pro.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Xiaomi 11T Pro Overheating problem
You can fix the heating issue in Xiaomi 11T Pro by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Xiaomi 11T Pro: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Xiaomi 11T Pro and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Xiaomi 11T Pro.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Xiaomi 11T Pro may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Xiaomi 11T Pro. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.
- Xiaomi 11T Pro Overheating Problem Fix [Solution]
- How To Install TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi 11T Pro? [Flash TWRP!]