Here is the Best Xiaomi 12 Pro Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Xiaomi 12 Pro
Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen1
RAM: 8GB / 12GB
Storage: 128GB / 256GB/
Display: 6.73″ AMOLED
Camera: 50MP Main / 32MP Selfie
The flagship smartphone features a 6.73″ AMOLED LTPO display with HDR10+ and Dolby Vision and comes in multiple memory variants viz: 8GB / 12GB RAM and 128GB / 256GB ROM. The phone packs 50MP main camera and 50MP + 50 MP secondary cameras. Lastly, it is powered by 4600mAh Li-Po battery with 120W fast wired charging, 50W wireless charging, and 10W reverse charging.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over a Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Xiaomi 12 Pro
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting-based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for:
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Xiaomi 12 Pro
- Truecaller is the best-paid Xiaomi 12 Pro Call recorder that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller on your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Xiaomi 12 Pro
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Xiaomi 12 Pro is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes, and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and synced to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.