Here is the Best Xiaomi Mi 11i Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Xiaomi Mi 11i
Processor: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G
RAM: 8 GB
Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB
Display: 6.67 inches
Camera: Triple Camera
Battery: Li-Po 4520 mAh
The smartphone comes with a 6.67 inches Super AMOLED display and provides 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. It is powered by the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Octa-core processor, with 8 GB of RAM and128 GB or 256 GB internal storage. Lastly, the phone runs on MIUI 12 and is powered by a 4520 mAh battery + Fast charging 33W.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over a Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting-based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for:
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Truecaller is the best-paid Xiaomi Mi 11i Call recorder that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller on your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Xiaomi Mi 11i
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Xiaomi Mi 11i is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes, and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and synced to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.