Here is the Complete Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Battery Draining Fast issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
About Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro comes with a 6.21 Inch HD Touchscreen Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2248 pixels.
- The phone is powered by a Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset with 6/8 GB RAM and storage of 128GB.
- It packs with a dual camera of 12+12MP for the Rear Camera and 20 MP Front Camera.
- Lastly, it has a 3000 mAh Battery non-removable battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. Also, They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix Mi 8 Pro Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Mi 8 Pro Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Mi 8 Pro: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Mi 8 Pro: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery in high amounts. So these should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Switch off auto-brightness and short the screen timeout: Display is the biggest factory of battery drain problem in your phone. So adjusting screen brightness and screen timeout is very necessary to save battery. Setting the brightness to the low level will provide more battery life as compared to auto brightness. The precious battery life of your phone is wasted when you are not using the phone.
- Performing Factory Reset in Mi 8 Pro: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Mi 8 Pro you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
- Replace if Battery is old or damaged: If your phone is old then it is obvious to say that your phone’s battery is dying because of natural death. Furthermore, the manufacturers claim their battery can perform well for 1000 charges. So purchasing a phone with a removable battery can be an advantage as you can replace them easily.
Read also: Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Overheating Problem Solution