Xiaomi Redmi 6A Call Recorder for recording calls automatically
Here is the Best Xiaomi Redmi 6A Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A has a 5.45-inch display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels.
- The phone is powered by 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor with 2GB RAM.
- It has a storage of 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card.
- As far as cameras are concerned, the phones pack a 13MP rear and 5MP front camera.
- Lastly, it has a Battery of 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Lastly, for Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- Truecaller is the best paid Xiaomi Redmi 6A Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Xiaomi Redmi 6A is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can Download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.