Here is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Overheating problem FIx. Many users are facing this heating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T comes with a 6.30-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage.
- The phone packs a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-camera at the rear and 13MP front camera.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android 9 Pie with battery capacity of 4000mAh.
What is the heating problem in Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for the heating issue in Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for the Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Vivo Y19 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Vivo Y19 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Vivo Y19.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Vivo Y19 Overheating problem
You can fix the heating issue in Vivo Y19 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Vivo Y19: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Vivo Y19 and decrease heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Vivo Y19.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Vivo Y19 may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Vivo Y19. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.