Here is the complete solution to Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Overheating Problem. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 6.67 inches display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels.
- The phone is powered by Snapdragon 720G chipset 4 GB RAM with 64 GB of the storage.
- The graphics are powered by Adreno 618 GPU.
- It packs a 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP quad-camera at the rear and 16 MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, it is powered by a 5020 mAh battery and runs on Android 10.
What is the overheating problem in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Apps installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Ways to Fix overheating issue in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
You can fix the overheating issue in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.