Here are the Best Elephone A5 Lite Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
Elephone is a Chinese smartphone brand located in Shenzhen. The company was founded in 2006 and deals in Android smartphones. It claims to have over 1,000 employees and an annual sales volume of over 10 million units. Although the brand is from China, it says its products are sold across the world, including in North and South America, West Asia, and India.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over a Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Elephone A5 Lite
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for:
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Elephone A5 Lite
- Truecaller is the best-paid Elephone A5 Lite Call recorder that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller on your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Elephone A5 Lite
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Elephone A5 Lite is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes, and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.