Here is Why the battery is draining fast on your Realme Q2i and how can you fix this battery draining issue. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue on your Smartphone.
Realme is an offshoot of the Chinese brand Oppo and aims to provide smartphones under Rs. 20,000 for the “young people around the world.” It is led by former Oppo Global VP Sky Li and was launched in May 2018.
Common Reasons Why A Battery Draining Issue Can Arise in your Realme Q2i
There are some common reasons why the Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Realme Q2i has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause a high battery drain in your Realme Q2i. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code that might be using the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from a battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. Also, They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Solutions To Fix Realme Q2i Battery Draining Fast Issue?
Here are some Common Ways to Fix Realme Q2i Battery Draining fast problem,
Using Low Power Mode in Realme Q2i
Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issues. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limit refresh rate, and close background apps to give the best battery life.
Avoid Playing Games while charging
Stop playing games and using your phone intensively while charging. Give some rest to your phone, it gets stressed and causes overheating on your device.
Reboot your Phone
A simple reboot can fix the battery draining issue in your Realme Q2i. All you have to do is turn off your device and leave it for a few minutes and restart it. The process will give a rest to your battery and it will work normally. Many users have reported rebooting can fix some common problems in your phone.
Turning off connectivity options in Realme Q2i
Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, and GPS drain battery in high amounts. So these should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery-stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
Switch off auto-brightness and short the screen timeout
The display is the biggest factory of a battery drain problem on your phone. So adjusting screen brightness and screen timeout is very necessary to save battery. Setting the brightness to a low level will provide more battery life as compared to auto-brightness. The precious battery life of your phone is wasted when you are not using the phone.
Performing Factory Reset in your Realme Q2i
Wipe cache partition
Wipe cache partition is the place where all the temporary system data is stored. It enables all your multitasking capabilities and this how you can gain control of your apps and get where you left. If this partition doesn’t get wiped after a certain period of time it will overload and stop working.
How To Wipe cache partition on Realme Q2i to fix the battery draining issue
You can read this complete guide to wipe cache on your Android device.
- Turn off your phone
- Now press the power button.
- When the Google logo appears, press the Volume Down button while still pressing the Power button.
- Using the Volume Up and Down buttons, select Recovery Mode.
- Inside Recovery Mode there is an option called “Wipe cache partition”.
- Use Volume buttons to select it.
Finally, if wiping cache has not solved your problem then you may have to format your device. Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files that must be removed. To reset Factory your Realme Q2i you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
Replace if Battery is old or damaged
If your phone is old then it is obvious to say that your phone’s battery is dying because of natural death. Furthermore, the manufacturers claim their battery can perform well for 1000 charges. So purchasing a phone with a removable battery can be an advantage as you can replace them easily.
If you liked this post then please comment, share and subscribe to this blog.