Here is How To Wipe Cache on Motorola Moto G8? follow the step-by-step instructions provided on this page to clean the cache of your phone. After performing this process on your device your phone will work faster and smoother.
Motorola Mobility was established in 2011 following the split of Motorola into two companies, with Motorola Solutions catering to the enterprise segment. Acquired soon after by Google, Motorola Mobility was sold to Lenovo in 2014. Motorola made its first Android smartphone in 2009, and its first Android tablet in 2011.
What is Wipe Cache Partition?
This operation will remove junk files from your phone. After performing this process you will receive a quicker and refreshed device. Wiping cache is the best way to optimize your device. So if your phone is suffering from lagging or performing slow then you should definitely try to wipe the cache partition to help your device work smoother. However, this method is really very safe and it will not affect your personal files, it only removes temporary cache files. Furthermore, it can also help in solving some other issues such as overheating and battery draining problems in your phone.
How To Detect The Need To Wipe Cache Partition?
It is very simple to detect the need for cache clean on your device. Most users find their phones performing slow while watching movies/videos, playing games. The problem is very common with older models as newer apps consume require intensive usage of RAM and processors. Although lagging can also be caused by a badly designed app that’s another topic or issue. However, the easiest way to remove junk files and optimize your phone is by wiping cache partition from your device.
Instructions To Wipe Cache on Motorola Moto G8
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, at that point press and hold the Power button simultaneously until the phone turns on.
- Release the buttons when the ‘Recovery’ screen appears.
- Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight ‘Recovery mode’.
- Press the Power button to start recovery mode. An Android robot with a red exclamation mark will display.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to ‘wipe cache partition’ and press the Power button to select it.
- Press the Power button to select reboot system now. If your phone becomes unresponsive at any point during these steps, you can restart it by holding down the Power button for several seconds.
Finally, You may have wiped out the cache partition of your phone. Now you will notice that your phone will perform better, using multiple apps will be fun, and it’ll be restarted very quickly.
If you liked this post then please comment, share and subscribe to this blog.