Here is How To Wipe Cache Partition on Sony Xperia L? follow the step-by-step instructions provided on this page to clean the cache of your phone. After performing this process on your device your phone will work faster and smoother.
Sony Mobile (previously known as Sony Ericsson Mobile) is a subsidiary of the electronics giant Sony Corporation. The company’s Xperia range that started off with Windows Mobile OS has moved to Android and is a significant part of the smartphone market today. The company markets some of its phones as waterproof and dustproof.
What is Wipe Cache Partition?
This operation will remove junk files from your phone. After performing this process you will receive a quicker and refreshed device. Wiping cache is the best way to optimize your device. So if your phone is suffering from lagging or performing slow then you should definitely try to wipe the cache partition to help your device work smoother. However, this method is really very safe and it will not affect your personal files, it only removes temporary cache files. Furthermore, it can also help in solving some other issues such as overheating and battery draining problems in your phone.
How To Detect The Need To Wipe Cache Partition?
It is very simple to detect the need for cache clean on your device. Most users find their phones performing slow while watching movies/videos, playing games. The problem is very common with older models as newer apps consume require intensive usage of RAM and processors. Although lagging can also be caused by a badly designed app that’s another topic or issue. However, the easiest way to remove junk files and optimize your phone is by wiping cache partition from your device.
Instructions To Wipe Cache Partition on Sony Xperia L
Wipe Cache Through Individual Apps
If you wish to wipe the cache of certain apps you can opt for this method.
- First, Go to Settings>Tap on the Apps option
- You will see the list of all the apps on your device. Tap on the App name whose cache you want to wipe.
- Once you open the app information you will see an option of CLEAR CACHE. Tap on it to clear the cache of that particular app.
- Long Press the App icon from Menu until some options appears
- Now click on the “App info” option
- After clicking the option you will see an option of CLEAR CACHE. Tap on it to clear the cache of that particular app.
Wiping Cache through Recovery Mode
- Power off the device
- Press and hold the power button and volume UP button until recovery mode appears
- Use volume buttons to highlight ‘wipe cache partition‘ and use the power key to select it.
- Confirm with power button if required
- After the wiping operating is completed press on the “Reboot system now” option on the screen.
- Finally, all cache has been successfully cleared from your Sony Xperia L device.
Finally, You may have wiped out the cache partition of your phone. Now you will notice that your phone will perform better, using multiple apps will be fun, and it’ll be restarted very quickly.
- Secret Codes For Android [All Main Dial Codes
- How to increase the WiFi speed on an Android Smartphone?
- How To Take A Screenshot on An Android Device?
If you liked this post then please comment, share and subscribe to this blog.