Here is the List of all Blake2b algorithm coins which you can mine in the year 2019. With these coins, you can make some profit this year.
Blake2b or known as only Blake2 is a cryptographic hash function which is faster than function used in other coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Furthermore, it is faster than SHA-256, SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-3, and MD5. However, this cryptographic has is now popularly used because of its speed, security, and simplicity.
DIfference between Blake2b and Blake2s
- Blake2b is optimized for the 64-bit platform while Blake2s is optimized for 8 to 32-bit platforms.
Code available at GitHub
More information about this coin
All Blake2b Coins list
Blake2b coins such as Siacoin(SC) may be profitable to you and that is the reason why you are searching for more coins.
1. Siacoin (SC)
- SiaCoin (SC) is one of the Balke2b coins was created by David Vorick and Luke Champi in 2015.
- Sia is a decentralized Cloud storage platform with the help of blockchain technology to facilitate monetizations.
- On this platform, users can host files get paid or purchase hosting, mine Siacoin and contribute to the Sia project.
- Sia provides a decentralized option to users where they can also participate and earn some coins.
- Centralized hosting is very expensive and data is not encrypted.
- Using decentralization and Blockchain Sia can compete for major cloud providers such as Dropbox, Amazon, and Apple.
- The idea behind Decentralized Cloud Storage was conceived at HackMIT 2013 Hackathon.
- NANO is one of the Blake2b coins.
- It is the name given to Railblocks cryptocurrency at the end of January 2018.
- RaiBlocks announced that its coin is rebranded to NANO.
- The goal of NANO is similar to Bitcoin to replace traditional currencies with cryptocurrencies by making Digital currency as a medium of exchange in day-to-day life.
- How NANO Works? – Nano uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) blockchain or block-lattice architecture where every single user is assigned a blockchain.
- Furthermore, Common blockchains used to track transaction amounts while block-lattice uses to track transaction amounts.
- Finally, By using the database pruning the stored data is used to shrink.
- SpaceCoin is one of the Blake2b coins.
Now you know What is Blake2b algorithm and How it works?. We have discussed all the Blake2b Coin out of which you can make some income in 2019.