Here is the complete Dell Vostro 3578 Overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Dell Vostro 3578 then follow this post.
About Dell Vostro 3578
- Dell Vostro 3578 is powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor with 8GB DDR4 RAM, AMD Radeon 520 Graphics 2GB Graphics and 1TB HDD for the storage.
- It comes with a 15.6-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Lastly, it weighs 2.5kg with a battery capacity of 40 Watt-Hours.
More information about Dell Vostro 3578 at Pricebaba
What is the heating issue in Dell Vostro 3578?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Dell Vostro 3578.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why the heating problem can be caused in Dell Vostro 3578?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Dell Vostro 3578.
- The operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Dell Vostro 3578
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
How to Fix the Dell Vostro 3578 Overheating problem?
Follow these instructions below to fix the overheating problem in your Dell Vostro 3578:
1. Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Dell Vostro 3578
The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Laptop is getting hot. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
2. Place your Laptop in a cooler room
Keeping your overheated Dell Vostro 3578 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
3. Ensure that your Laptop has a proper space for ventilation
As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Dell Vostro 3578. However, Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
4. Check for BIOS updates in Dell Vostro 3578
There are many benefits of updating the BIOS such as,
- Fix all the issues that are currently annoying to you
- The performance of your Dell Vostro 3578 will improve
- Also, Booting time will become short
Lastly, if the process of updating the BIOS goes wrong it might result in some errors which may also result in damaging your computer. Dell provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check For BIOS update
5. Test for any hardware failures
If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Dell Vostro 3578. Customer Support
6. Use Low Power Mode
In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. Lastly, there is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
7. Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad
Laptop Coolers are commonly used by gamers for their heavy usage which results in the heating problem. However, you have to purchase a correct cooler for your laptop as the wrong cooler can make your problem worse. Lastly, purchase a power-efficient cooler that does not consume more power.
8. Reduce the Clock Speed of your CPU
To seek for a higher performance many users overclock their CPU. But the advanced user gets their Laptops in trouble by providing it heating issues. To fix the issue you have to underclock your laptop to normal.
9. End High Resource consuming Tasks
The programs that have high CPU and disk consumption but your computer in heavy burden. Rebooting can solve this problem if you are not able to access the Task Manager. On the task manager, you can see resource usage of every program. However, simply identify the program causing trouble and force to stop the culprit.
10. Troubleshoot Physical components
Although the common cause of overheating in Dell Vostro 3578 can be dust inside your computer. The other possible reason for this heating issue can be the faulty parts that need to be replaced immediately. Hardware components such as the battery, the RAM, and the hard drive can overheat after a time span. Lastly, If your laptop is under warranty period ask them for further assistance.
Read some installation guides:
- Dell Vostro 3578 Boot from USB to install Windows or Linux
- How to install Kali Linux on Dell Vostro 3578 from USB
- Dell Vostro 3578 Fan Noise or Loud Fans problem fix
- How to install Windows 7 on Dell Vostro 3578 from USB