Here is How To Enter into Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6? How To Enter into ODIN Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6?
So you want to install a custom ROM, tweak, flash a new custom recovery, then you need to know how to enter download mode in your Samsung Galaxy S6
Founded back in 1969 as Samsung Electric Industries, Suwon, South Korea-headquartered Samsung Electronics today makes everything from televisions to semiconductors. It released its first Android smartphone in 2009 and can be credited with the launch of the first Android tablet back in 2010.
More information and smartphones
What is Download Mode?
The Download mode is also known as Fastboot mode or Bootloader Mode. This Mode can be used for many reasons. The most common use of the Fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TWRP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking the system, overclocking Android phones, and more.
How To Enter into Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy S6?
The process is similar to the Hard Reset process follow the steps below to Enter into Download Mode.
- First of all, Turn your Samsung Galaxy S6 Off
- Press and hold Volume Down or Volume UP (depending on the model) and then power up the device by holding the Power button for a while, then plug the phone into the PC by using your USB cable.
- Release all buttons when you see the screen with a Warning Alert, to continue you can confirm by pressing the Volume UP button.
- If not then you can cancel the process using the Volume Down button after which your phone will be restarted.
To flash files via ODIN mode, you need to enable the Developer option and USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
Some More related articles:
- How To Hard Reset Samsung Phones
- Factory Reset Samsung Phones
- Take a Screenshot on Samsung Phones
- Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Phones
Any problem while performing this tutorial feel free to comment below. Follow our blog for more updates.