Here is How to fix the overheating issue in Honor Play 4T?. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Honor Play 4T
- Honor Play 4T comes with a 6.3-inches screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels
- The phone is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of the storage.
- It packs a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple camera at the rear and 16MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, it runs on Android 10 with a battery capacity of 4000 mAh.
What is the overheating problem in Honor Play 4T?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Honor Play 4T.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Honor Play 4T
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Honor Play 4T are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Honor Play 4T
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Honor Play 4T has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Honor Play 4T
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Honor Play 4T
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Honor Play 4T
Apps installed on your Honor Play 4T might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking enabled in your phone
Have you overclocked the CPU of your device? Overclocking may result in overheating the device which can be very harmful.
Ways to Fix overheating issue in Honor Play 4T
You can fix the overheating issue in Honor Play 4T by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Honor Play 4T: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Honor Play 4T and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Honor Play 4T.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Honor Play 4T may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.