Here is How to connect Samsung Galaxy A10 with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Samsung Galaxy A10
- Samsung Galaxy A10 is powered by Exynos 7884 octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage expandable up to 512 GB.
- It comes with a 6.2-inch Infinity-V display with an HD+ with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels
- For the camera, it has a camera of 13 for the rear and 5MP selfie camera.
- Lastly, it has a battery of 3400mAh.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
- Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Samsung Galaxy A10 to a larger display.
Methods to connect Samsung Galaxy A10 with TV
1. Connecting Samsung Galaxy A10 with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Samsung Galaxy A10 with your Television.
2. Connecting Samsung Galaxy A10 with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Samsung Galaxy A10, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Samsung Galaxy A10 with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.