If you are not aware of how to take screenshots on Lenovo Ideapad Y700? then you are in the right place. It is easy just follow these steps and start capturing your Laptop’s screen like a pro.
About Lenovo Ideapad Y700
- Lenovo Y700 is powered by a 2.6-GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor with 16GB of RAM.
- For storage, it has a 1TB, 5,400-rpm hard drive with a 128GB SSD.
- The graphics card is powered by Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M GPU.
- Furthermore, it has a Thermal cooling system for serious gaming.
How to Take Screenshots on Lenovo Ideapad Y700?
There are many ways to take screenshots on Lenovo Ideapad Y700, you can follow anyone of ways provided below:
1. Taking Screenshot of the Whole screen by Pressing “PrtSc” key
- Press PrtSc key and the whole screen will be copied to the clipboard
- Now Press Windows logo key and search for Paint. In the search results click on the Paint program
- Press Ctrl + V keys at the same time and the screenshot will be pasted into the Paint program.
- Finally, Save the screenshot by Pressing Ctrl + S
2. Taking Screenshot of the Whole screen by Pressing Windows Logo Key with PrtSc key
- To take a screenshot of the whole screen you need to Press Windows + PrtSc keys at the same time
- Now Go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots where your screenshot have been stored
- If you want to edit your screenshot just open Paint program and paste it
3. Taking Screenshot of An Active Window
- To make the window active click anywhere on the tab
- Now Press Alt and PrtSc keys at the same time and the tab will be copied to the clipboard
- Finally, open the Paint Program and paste the screenshot by pressing Ctrl and V keys together.
- To save the file press Ctrl + S keys together.
4. Taking Screenshot using the Keyboard (Windows 10 Only)
If you are using Windows 10 as your Current operating system then follow this method
- Press the Windows Logo key, Shift key and S key together
- Click and drag your mouse and select a certain area of your screen to be recorded. Then release the mouse button.
- Finally, to view your Screenshot simply go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots.
5. Taking Screenshot using Snipping Tool
You can also take screenshots using Snipping Tool which is the Windows built-in program for taking screenshots. Follow some steps to take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool.
Snipping Tool Features
- Custom Screenshot
- Screen Capture
- Various Modes Available
Instructions to take a screenshot using Snipping Tool on Lenovo Ideapad Y700
- Click on the Windows Logo Button and type “Snipping Tool”
- Open the program
- Click on “New”
- Now click Mouse and start dragging on the area you want to be captured and release the mouse
- Finally, Click on the Save button by clicking on the Save Snip Icon.
- How to install Windows 7 on Lenovo Ideapad Y700 from USB
- Lenovo Ideapad Y700 Overheating problem fix
- Lenovo Ideapad Y700 Boot from USB for Linux and Windows
- How to Install Kali Linux on Lenovo Ideapad Y700 from USB
- How to install Ubuntu 18.04 on Lenovo IdeaPad Y700
- Lenovo Ideapad Y700 Problems and their Solutions