Here is How to connect Huawei Mate 20 Pro with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro is powered by a 7nm process chipset with the Kirin 980 and 2 Neural Processing Units.
- Other than processing power it also provides a fourth-generation image signal processor and an LTE Cat.21 modem.
- However, all components make this phone a highly innovative mobile phone.
- Lastly, it uses a long-lasting 4,200 mAh battery.
What is Chromecast?
It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television. This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television. Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content, first is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
More information about Google Chromecast
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Huawei Mate 20 Pro to a larger display.
Methods to connect Huawei Mate 20 Pro with TV
1. Connecting Huawei Mate 20 Pro with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Huawei Mate 20 Pro with your Television.
2. Connecting Huawei Mate 20 Pro with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Huawei Mate 20 Pro with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.