Here is the complete Huawei MateBook X Pro Fan Noise Problem Fix or solution. Many users are facing the problem such as Fan always on and loud Fans with Huawei MateBook X Pro.
About Huawei MateBook X Pro
Huawei MateBook X Pro is one of the most beautiful laptops available in the market. It comes with sensible design and a bright display with good battery life. Huawei has released the terrific battery life laptops including MateBook D and X. This Laptop is rated as the best laptop for the year 2018. Huawei MateBook X Pro is expensive but it is the most luxurious laptop available in the market.
- CPU: 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U quad-core processor
- Graphics Card: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 – Guide to Upgrade RAM
- Screen: 13.9-inch 3k display
- Storage: 512GB SSD – Guide to Upgrade SSD
Discuss Any Problem with your Laptop on Huawei MateBook X pro official Forum
Keep patience your Problem will eventually come on the page.
Common Reasons for Fan Noise or Loud Fan Problem
Overheating problem can make your fans to work harder and spin at a higher speed to remove heat generated from the CPU which can cause noise.
Dust accumulated in the CPU and graphics card can also prevent your Laptop to dissipate heat. Also, it can cause the fans to run longer and make more noise. You have to clean the dust accumulated in the air-vents.
2. Damaged Bearing
A damaged bearing can create a high pitched noise as the fan speeds up, or there may be a grinding noise from a motor whose interior lubrication has failed. If this is the case then your computer may be overheating and the only solution is to purchase a new fan or replace it with the old one.
3. Noisy Hard Drive
There may be a hard drive failure if you notice a loud grinding noise every time your laptop accesses the hard drive. However, if you are also encountering some data errors then the hard disc of your laptop needs to be repaired/replaced in that case.
Instructions to Fix Huawei MateBook X Pro Fan Noise Problem
1. Kill all the Processes
- As we have discussed earlier that Overheating can be caused because of the heavy running tasks in your Laptop.
- To close the apps which are digesting your processor you have to open the Task Manager.
- To open the task manager hit Ctrl+Shift+Esc, Under processes tab you can close the apps which are more process consumers.
2. Purchase a Cooler
- A Laptop cooling pad helps to reduce the operating temperature of the laptop which is normally used when the laptop is not capable to dissipate the heat.
- The cooling pad will not only reduce the heat it will also provide comfort to the user.
- There are three types of coolers: Active, Passive and Multipurpose coolers.
- Active coolers create an additional airflow around the body of the laptop by using small fans.
- Passive Methods rely on thermally conductive materials such as an organic salt compound.
3. Cleaning Laptop
- Remember Fan noise is the result of a heating issue or your laptop is always hot
- All the Dust accumulated will reduce the airflow means poor heat dissipation
- To make things work better you’ll need to clean the vents or your machine physically
- If you Don’t know How to perform this then be careful while taking any action, it’s better to consult someone who is more experienced.
4. Fixing with a Software
- Your Huawei MateBook X Pro will allow you to control your fan speed by using third-party software.
- Reducing your fan speed with the software will only going to make your laptop hotter and reduce its lifespan.
- This Software will access all the information in your Laptop in depth. For your Huawei MateBook X Pro, we will recommend SpeedFan.
5. Approach the Huawei Service Center
- If your Fan is still not working then you have to approach the nearest service center of your laptop’s manufacturer.
- Lastly, if the problem is big enough then purchasing a new laptop may be cheaper.
Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad Online
- Ultra-Portable: Slim, compact, and lightweight enabling you to secure your speculation any place you go
- Ergonomic Comfort: Doubles as an ergonomic remain with two flexible tallness settings
- Optimized for Laptop Carrying: The amazing multi-directional metal work furnishes your workstation with a wear-opposing and stable PC conveying surface.
- Ultra-Quiet Fans: Three ultra-calm fans make a commotion free condition for you
- Extra USB Ports: Extra USB port and power switch configuration take into consideration associating more USB gadgets. Warm Tips: The bundled link is USB to USB association. Type C association gadgets need to set up a Type C to the USB connector.
Read also –
- Huawei MateBook X Pro BIOS Update to solve overheating issue
- Common Problems with Huawei MateBook X Pro and their Fix
- How to overclock Huawei MateBook X Pro’s CPU
- Huawei MateBook X Pro BIOS Key to enter into BIOS
Read some Installation guides for Huawei MateBook X Pro –
- How to install Windows 7 on Huawei MateBook X Pro
- How to install Kali Linux in Huawei Matebook X Pro
- Install Ubuntu on Huawei Matebook X pro
- How to install Linux Mint on Huawei MateBook X Pro