Here is the Huawei P50 Pro Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Huawei P50 Pro
Processor: Kirin 9000
RAM: 8 GB, 12 GB
Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
Display: 6.6 inches
Camera: Quad Camera
Battery: Li-Po 4360 mAh
Huawei P50 Pro comes with a 6.6 inches OLED capacitive with a resolution of 1228 x 2700 pixels. The phone is powered by Kirin 9000 Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G Octa-core Processor with 8 GB, 12 GB RAM, 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB of storage options. Lastly, the phone is fueled by Li-Po 4360 mAh battery.
What is the heating issue in Huawei P50 Pro?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Huawei P50 Pro.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in Huawei P50 Pro
The common reasons for arising heating problems in Huawei P50 Pro are 1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for a Long Period: Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Huawei P50 Pro has extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content: Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings: Your phone settings can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps Apps installed on your Huawei P50 Pro might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Huawei P50 Pro.
7. Overcharging If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheat. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Huawei P50 Pro Overheating Problem
You can fix the heating issue in Huawei P50 Pro by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Huawei P50 Pro: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Huawei P50 Pro and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery-draining problem in Huawei P50 Pro.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Huawei P50 Pro may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Huawei P50 Pro. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.