Many users are asking about a fix for Lenovo Yoga 920 Wifi is not working and other Wifi issues on Infofuge. So here is the complete solution to fix the Wifi problem on your laptop.
About Lenovo Yoga 920
Lenovo Yoga 920 is the flagship laptop by Lenovo. It is one of the best 2-in -1 laptops available in the market. Lenovo Yoga 920 is one of the premium products available in the market with a high price tag.
- A lovely design
- Sound quality is great
- Keyboards are not sound
- It lacks the graphical power
- Lenovo Yoga 920 comes with a 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-855OU CPU
- A RAM of 16GB DDR4
- Graphics Card of Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 13.9-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Screen
- 512GB PCIe SSD of Storage
- A 720p Camera
- Lastly, the weight of this laptop is 1.37kg
Types of Wifi issues
There are two types of Wifi issues:
- Wifi not connecting
- Frequently Drop wireless connection
Common Symptoms of Wifi not connecting problem
- Not able to detect any Wifi signal or name/SSID
- Not able to connect any Wireless network
- An orange exclamation mark is appearing on the side of Wifi icon
If you are facing the issues listed above then follow the instructions provided below
Things to consider
- Get Close to the Router: If you are sitting far from the Wi-Fi router then the signals may be weaker so make sure to sit at a reasonable distance and try moving closer to the router.
- Get away from obstacles: Objects such as Metal and the concrete wall can block the Wi-Fi signals so make sure your Wi-Fi is kept in a central point with no blockage.
- Contact Router manufacturer or internet service provider: There may be any changes required in settings.
Instructions to fix Lenovo Yoga 920 Wifi Issues
- Confirm that Wifi of your device is turned on Flight mode is turned off.
- Confirm that the passwords entered are correct and Wifi is in range. You will not be able to browse the web with a Low Wireless network.
Check if the problem is with your device or wireless network
- Check if you can connect your wireless network with devices other than your device such as family member’s smartphones. If it can connect with another device then there is a problem with your device. Contact Manufacturer
- Check if you can connect with other wireless networks such as public and friends Wifi. If you can connect to other networks then there is a problem with your Wireless network.
Instructions to Fix Problem with Wi-Fi adapter
- Download the latest Wifi Driver for Lenovo Yoga 920 from Lenovo’s homepage
- After completion of the downloading the file you have to double click on .exe file and the installation wizard will automatically start and the latest Wi-Fi driver for your Laptop will be installed.
- Lenovo Yoga 920 Touchpad Not Working (Solved)
- How to Factory Reset Lenovo Yoga 920 easily
- How to install Linux Mint on Lenovo Yoga 920 from USB
- Install Windows 7 on Lenovo Yoga 920 with USB
- Common Problems or issues with Lenovo Yoga 920 and their Fix
- How to Install Ubuntu 18.04 on Lenovo Yoga 920 + Dual boot
- How to upgrade RAM on Lenovo Yoga 920?