Here is How to fix the overheating issue in LG Style 3?. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About LG Style 3
- LG Style 3 comes with a 6.10-inch display with a resolution of (1440×3120) pixels
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of the storage
- It packs a dual 48MP + 5MP camera at the rear and a front camera for selfies
- Lastly, it is powered by 3500mAh battery and runs Android 10
What is the overheating problem in LG Style 3?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your LG Style 3.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of LG Style 3
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in LG Style 3 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in LG Style 3
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition,LG Style 3 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in LG Style 3
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in LG Style 3
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in LG Style 3
Apps installed on your LG Style 3 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking enabled in your phone
Have you overclocked the CPU of your device? Overclocking may result in overheating the device which can be very harmful.
Ways to Fix overheating issue in LG Style 3
You can fix the overheating issue in LG Style 3 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your LG Style 3: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the LG Style 3 and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in LG Style 3.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your LG Style 3 may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- How to Connect LG Style 3 with TV to watch movies?
- LG Style 3 Call Recorder for recording all calls automatically